Friends, do you also want to know about Seema Rahat, so you are searching on Google, Who is Seema Rahat, then friends, you have come to the right website, here we are going to tell you the complete information about Seema Rahat today. You keep reading this blog post of ours.
About Seema Rahat
Seema Rahat was the wife of the beloved Indian Bollywood lyricist and Urdu poet Rahat Indori. Seema Rahat was born in 1969 in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, in a self-employed based family, she married on May 27, 1986, to Rahat Indori. She was the second wife of Rahat Indori, She had a daughter, Shibil, and two sons, Faisal and Satlaj. Seema Rahat greatly supported Rahat Indori throughout his life and career.
She was by his side as he traveled and performed in Mushaira and Kavi Sammelan for 40-45 years, and was always there to encourage and celebrate his achievements. Seema Rahat was a pillar of strength for the Indori family and will be dearly missed.
Education Of Seema Rahat
Seema Rahat earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts from college. Her husband Rahat Indori was awarded a Ph.D. in Urdu literature from Bhoj University, Madhya Pradesh for his thesis ‘Urdu Main Mushaira’. He also completed his schooling at Nutan School, Indore, and his graduation from Bhoj University, Madhya Pradesh.
Height – 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
Eye Color – Black
Hair Color – Black
Weight – 62 kg
Seema Rahat age
Seema Rahat was 51 years old as of 2020.
Seema Rahat Family
Seema Rahat is married to the Indian poet Rahat Indori. They were married on May 27, 1986, and have two sons, Satlaj Rahat and Faisal Rahat, and a daughter, Shibil Rahat. Rahat Indori passed away on August 11, 2020, due to COVID-19 complications.
Twitter – Click Here
Facebook – Click Here
Instagram – Click Here
Youtube – Click Here
Wikipedia – Click Here
Seema Rahat Relationship / Affairs
Seema Rahat is married to the Indian poet Rahat Indori. They were married on May 27, 1986
Seema Rahat religion
Seema Rahat is a religious personality and believes in the Quran and Muslim religious values.
Seema Rahat is a self-employed Indian from Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. She handles her small-scale business unit with her children in her hometown. She is the second wife of the well-known poet, painter, Urdu language teacher, and lyricist Rahat Indori. She has also been active in social activism, advocating for women’s rights. She is also a writer, having written the payasam, Mukul Dube.
Appeared In Shows
Seema Rahat has appeared on television shows such as The Kapil Sharma Show and Wah! Wah! Kya Baat Hai!. She was also invited to the Sahitya Aaj Tak show on Sunday.
Award Won By
Seema Rahat hasn’t won any awards yet.
Facts About Seema Rahat That Very Few People Know
Here is 10 fact about Seema Rahat that very few people know
- Seema Rahat was the wife of the legendary Urdu poet, Rahat Indori.
- She married Rahat Indori in 1977.
- They had four children.
- Seema Rahat was a homemaker and rarely appeared in public.
- In 2016, she released a book titled ‘Mere Baad’, a compilation of Rahat Indori’s Ghazals and Shayari.
- She was a recipient of the Padma Shri Award.
- Seema Rahat was also a painter and philanthropist.
- In 2019, Seema Rahat was honored by the Madhya Pradesh Government for her contribution to Urdu literature.
- She was a patron of the arts and used to host Mushairas and Kavi Sammelans.
- Seema Rahat was an advocate for women’s rights and was also actively involved in social welfare activities.
- Gulzaar Chhaniwala Biography: Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family & More
- Who is Awadh Ojha Sir? Biography, Age, Carrier, Networth & More What you want to know in 2023
- Kautilya Pandit (Google Boy) Biography: Age, Height Parents, Carrier, Networth & More
- Who is Ankush Sachdeva (ShareChat)? Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Wife Family Networth & More